TERMS OF SERVICE
- This site is owned and operated by InterAction studios. Your access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and using this site, you accept the following terms and conditions, without limitation or qualification.
- InterAction studios shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, add or remove any terms or conditions of these Terms of Service without notice or liability to you. Any changes to these Terms of Service shall be effectively immediately following the posting of such changes on this site. You agree to review these Terms of Service from time to time and agree that any subsequent use by you of this site following changes to these Terms of Service shall constitute your acceptance of all such changes.
- Unless otherwise stated, all content of this site, including without limitation all programs, complied binaries, interface layout, interface text, documentation and graphics, is the copyrighted property of InterAction studios and is protected by international copyright law. All trademarks used or referred to in this site are the property of their respective owners.
- Nothing contained in this site shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to any copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary interest of InterAction studios or any third party. This site and the content provided in this site, including, but not limited to, graphic images, audio, video, html code, buttons, and text, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without the prior written consent of InterAction studios, except that you may download, display, and print one copy of the materials on any single computer solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the material in any way and you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices.
- This site and its contents are provided "as is" and InterAction studios makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to this site or any site or service accessible through this site. InterAction studios expressly disclaims all express and implied warranties including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event will InterAction studios be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential, or other damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data) without regard to the form of action and whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with this site, any content on or accessed through this site or any site service linked to, or any copying, displaying, or use thereof.
- InterAction studios does not accept unauthorized idea submissions outside of established business relationships. InterAction studios cannot and does not treat any such submissions in confidence. Any ideas and other creative content disclosed to InterAction studios outside a pre-existing and documented confidential business relationship are not confidential and InterAction studios may therefore develop, use and freely disclose or publish similar ideas without compensating you or accounting to you. By submitting an idea or other creative submission to InterAction studios, you agree to be bound by the terms of this stated policy.
- Any information or data you submit to Chicken Invaders Universe (the "Game") and which will be visible by other players must not be offensive, religious, sexual, discriminatory, or otherwise inappropriate for the Game's age rating (namely, 7+).
- Any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) you submit to the Game must:
- be truthful and accurate
- belong to you personally
- be kept up-to-date whenever it changes
- In any case where resources are allocated to you from a limited pool, you must adhere to the per-player limits associated with each resource. You may not abuse resources allocated to you, or hamper, prevent, or deprive other players from access to same resources.
- Each Game account you create is required to be associated with legitimate e-mail address that belongs to you and which you regularly use. Additionally, you may maintain at most one (1) guest account.
- You may not modify any of the Game's files in any way that affects the Game's core rules and mechanics, or that provides you with an unfair advantage against players using unmodified files.
- You may not use external tools or processes to:
You may not play the Game in such a way that it is abusive or otherwise detrimental to other players' experience of the Game ("griefing").
You may not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Game account.
You may not advertise or promote any product or service within the Game.
By creating content in the Game, you grant to InterAction studios a worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable licence to use that content (including to reproduce, distribute, modify, display and perform it).
- monitor, modify, or otherwise interfere with the Game's executable code or allocated memory
- improve or alter your performance as a player in the Game ("cheating")
- block, subvert, deactivate, or otherwise interfere with the Game's protection and anti-cheating measures
Breach of these Terms of Service may result in your Game account being blocked or deleted. Blocking or deletion are irrevocable actions, and it is not possible to appeal the decision.